On my drive in to work yesterday, I witnessed someone tragically lose their life. Today, as I drove OVER the spot on the street where he lay to take his last breath, I felt a sadness come over me. Who was he? What was he like? I can only begin to imagine the sadness his family was feeling for his loss of life.
As I continued on my daily morning drive, I felt the overwhelming presence of my MIGHTY, MARVELOUS, WONDERFUL, POWERFUL, LOVING LORD AND SAVIOUR reach HIS HAND down from the heavenly blue skies, which He knows I love so much, expressing His wanting me to take His Hand in mine.
I reached up, my tiny hand in His, and all was beautiful.
It was only after I opened up facebook this morning that I found this picture on my news feed . . .
Take heed . . . He LONGS for your hand ~ LONGS for YOU . . . to seek Him, to Love Him, to ACCEPT Him as Your Saviour!
Take good heed therefore unto yourselves,
that ye LOVE the LORD your God.
~ Grace-Gracie-Grace ~
- Bible Verses – Lie Down in Green Pastures – Psalm 23:2 (gshow.wordpress.com)
- The Storm of Trusting in God’s Grace (mountupbook.wordpress.com)
- April 22 (bibleday2day.wordpress.com)
- Wait On His Word (pressfourword.wordpress.com)
- Joshua Chapter 23 (pofw.wordpress.com)